Reports To: Cloud Engineering Manager
Location: Boise, Idaho
The Cloud Engineer will be responsible for working with teams across Kount, an Equifax company to help design, implement, and support solutions in our AWS environments.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to define infrastructure requirements in AWS.
- Implement secure and scalable solutions in AWS for various technical teams.
- Provide recommendations for architecture and process improvements.
- Build CI/CD pipelines to deploy infrastructure and application changes to multiple environments.
- Define all AWS resources using Terraform and CloudFormation.
- Troubleshoot issues across services deployed to environments in AWS.
- Collaborate with Solution Architects, Engineering Leadership, and Engineering Managers to improve engineering practices and processes.
- Collaborate with the Product team to consistently deliver value to the business.
- Provide guidance and technical excellence mentoring to cross-functional team of software engineers, QA engineers, and machine learning engineers.
- Experience with migrations to the cloud. AWS Certification a plus.
- Experience with managing and supporting various AWS services and components such as VPC, EC2, IAM, S3, CloudFront, API Gateway
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration systems such as EKS or ECS
- Experience with managing database services such as Dynamo, RDS or Aurora
- Able to implement configuration management solutions for managing deployed resources
- Experience with both Linux and Windows administration and troubleshooting
- Experience with metrics, monitoring, and visualization tools such as Grafana or DataDog
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience with AWS
- 2+ years scripting or programming experience
- Experience using configuration management tools such as Terraform, Chef, Ansible or Puppet (Terraform preferred)
- Experience with network/server configuration for automated software deployment
- Experience in the Financial Industry or Ecommerce.
- Experience with Golang, or Python
- Experience with integration of APM solutions such as DataDog
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with build automation systems such as Gitlab CI