Reports To: Senior Customer Marketing Manager
Location: Boise, Idaho
Kount is looking for an ambitious Customer Marketing Program Manager, focused on turning customers into raving fans. With a strong focus on customer revenue and retention, this position will work cross-functionally with marketing, sales, and customer success to coordinate the GTM upsell and cross-sell strategy for all Kount products and solutions across the entire customer base. This person will project manage a multi-channel test and learn approach that drives leads and funnel acceleration of the Kount cross-sell and upsell funnel.
The Customer Marketing Program Manager will drive execution of initiatives including customer email campaigns, onboarding materials, educational resources, sales acceleration, and more. The successful candidate will possess excellent communication and project management skills, with demonstrated ability to work cross functionally.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
The person in this role will manage many duties and responsibilities. Here’s some of what a successful candidate would be doing:
- Develop, implement and support customer marketing programs to increase renewals, customer engagement, and cross-sell and upsell opportunities.
- Track and report on the results of these campaigns, and propose improvements, alternative initiatives, and solutions to problems to reach set goals.
- Lead and manage customer inbound/outbound/nurture programs such as emails, webinars, in app messages and more.
- Plan, execute and deliver results on customer-focused campaigns/initiatives such as digital events, workshops, and onboarding processes.
- Serve as a representative of Customer Marketing to the broader Kount organization, maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and proactively identifying opportunities for Customer Marketing to support or take leadership in cross-functional initiatives.
- Help marketing and sales meet business objectives through customer advocacy initiatives.
Qualifications and minimum requirements:
- A Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience in customer marketing—preferably in a B2B or software-as-a-service (SaaS) environment
- Experience creating and executing marketing campaigns that drive customer engagement and advocacy
- Attention to detail with excellent organizational and communication skills
- A consistently positive attitude as well as a high level of enthusiasm and initiative
- Strong sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility, and resourcefulness
- Demonstrated success under pressure, while managing multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong knowledge of content management systems, customer relationship management tools, and marketing automation tools is a strong plus
- Proven abilities in software applications including Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel to events and other Kount offices as needed
Job conditions / work environment:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Job performed at a desk in front of a computer.
- Requires extensive use of keyboard and mouse.
- Requires sitting for long periods of time.
- Casual work environment.