Reports To: Manager of Customer Experience and Outcomes
Location: Boise, Idaho
Seeking a bright, motivated, analytically inclined Customer Success Operations Analyst to help us grow and evolve our Customer Success Operations function. Reporting to the Manager of Customer Experience and Outcomes, the Customer Success Operations Analyst works closely with the multiple internal stakeholders in Customer Success and Customer Experience on all customer support related processes and projects. In addition, this role will play an integral part in driving operational efficiencies and effectiveness by innovating, streamlining and implementing best in class tools and business processes across the Customer Success organization.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design and lead projects to improve customer support processes and operational efficiency.
- Own day-to-day operations supporting Customer Success related to the customer journey, onboarding, daily support activities, customer retention, product usage metrics, and operational efficiencies.
- Implement systems to improve the quality of Customer Success data and appropriately maintain customer records.
- Manage Gainsight product suite, process automation and Customer Success training programs.
- Manage third party operations tools and vendor management.
- Deliver analytical reports and insights to inform Customer Success strategy.
- Assist in the coordination of forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the Customer Success organization.
- Provide training and create help related materials for users as new Customer Success applications are deployed.
- Support existing Customer Success management in reducing back office administrative functions that allow the team to focus more on customer satisfaction, expansion and retention.
- Drive customer retention through tracking leading indicators of renewals and upsells, and analyze them to provide actionable insight to CS leadership
- Empower the Customer Success organization by developing key dashboards for use by the CSMs and CS leadership
- Work with cross-functional teams to instrument data and processes to help meet renewal and upsell targets and deliver on customers’ needs
- Develop key dashboards for use by the executive team for reflecting the activities and metrics within customer success
- Lead and participate in special projects and teams to drive business objectives and process standardization
- Work with Data Analytics team to analyze current and previous trends in key performance indicators for the Customer Success team to identify operational weaknesses and identify strategies and processes for improvement
- 5 years professional experience in Customer Success operations for SaaS businesses or a related field.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and manage projects across multiple teams.
- Knowledge of Gainsight best practices and configuration.
- Familiarity with Customer Success automation tools.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, on multiple projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.