Reports To: Sr. Events and Integrated Marketing Mgr
Location: Boise, ID
Kount is looking for a strategically minded, energetic marketer who revels in the details and has proven to successfully implement events and projects in the midst of constant change. As an integral part of the marketing team, this person must constantly be willing to tackle new projects, find creatively pragmatic ways to make things happen and be ready for new challenges in a growing industry. They should be a team player that works autonomously to build relationships and find ways to contribute to Kount’s strategic business and marketing plans to profitably grow the business. This person will plan, organize and implement programs that create increased awareness, generate new prospects, advance existing opportunities for both regional and partner sales teams, and drive internal events at Kount.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute physical, virtual, and webinar events to generate and grow demand across direct sales, customer, and partner teams.
- Create virtual event plans, programs, tailored messaging, and content that support pipeline and bookings goals.
- Manage an end-to-end execution including topic, content, speakers, promotions, timeline, deliverables, results, and lead handoff to sales.
- Develop planned and successful promotional campaigns across digital, ABM, email, paid, social, and other demand gen channels while ensuring a cohesive user experience.
- Collaborate with Sales, Customer Success, and Product to develop, pitch, and execute strategic integrated marketing campaigns.
- Actively identify and understand new channels, strategies, platforms, and trends related to virtual event and webinar strategies.
- Manage digital promotions and strategies to optimize landing page traffic, conversions, a/b testing, lead attribution, and reporting.
- Generate qualified leads, monitor lead handoff, ensure they are contacted by sales, and report on results as they move through the sales funnel.
- Work alongside colleagues and manage vendors to ensure all duties related to executing the strategy are performed.
- Work cross-functionally with various departments and team members to ensure projects and tasks are executed.
- Manage, monitor, and track campaigns and events.
- A Bachelors degree/li>
- A minimum of 1-3 years of relevant experience in a marketing communications or marketing programs role—preferably in an e-commerce or software-as-a-service (SaaS) environment
- Experience with online and offline marketing tactics and techniques
- Experience with B2B marketing
- Attention to detail with excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility, and resourcefulness
- Demonstrated success under pressure, while managing multiple projects and deadlines
- A consistently positive attitude as well as a high level of enthusiasm and initiative
- Proven abilities in software applications including Microsoft Office & Salesforce
- Ability to travel and lead events, including internationally
Job conditions / work environment:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Job performed at a desk in front of a computer.
- Requires heavy use of keyboard and mouse.
- Requires sitting for long periods of time.
- Casual work environment.