Reports To: Sr. Director, Customer Success
Location: Boise, Idaho
Implementation Engineers are responsible for actively driving the implementation and onboarding of Kount products. The Implementation Engineer must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. The successful candidate must be able to identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the implementation process. Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the post-sales cycle.
This is a tremendous opportunity for someone who thrives on assisting customers quickly and successfully solve problems, and who’s passionate about playing a pivotal part in helping drive our business forward.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the end-to-end technical process for new customer implementations
- Communicating market requirements to Product Management teams.
- Keeping current on industry trends and provide influence over technical initiatives supporting revenue growth.
- Leading Customer POCs
- Supporting existing customers
- Validating and executing on the technical solution design
- Assisting Customers in the development and execution of customer test plans
- Managing the technical integration of all Kount products and services, for a variety of customer industries
- Driving Customer Success through the implementation process with a focus on the integration until completion of the optimization stage
- Designing and clearly communicating very pragmatic and practical solutions to immensely complex integration problems
- Seamlessly transitioning customers to Customer Success Management team
- Assisting with post-sales development and implementation issues
- Troubleshooting issues to ensure products are working efficiently and effectively for the customer
- Traveling as needed to support customer activities.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field that supports the key responsibilities of the job is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of scripting, development languages and Internet application components.
- Experience with Web APIs and software development or support.
- Working knowledge of e-commerce and payments ecosystems is preferred.
- Must possess exceptional problem-solving, analytical, and research skills.
- 5+ years relevant experience in engineering, solution development or technical sales.
- Proven track record in sales, technical sales, or consultative technical support.
- Social ease and a strong and demonstrated ability to build relationships with a variety of different people and personality types.
- Positive attitude and an outgoing personality with a high standard of decorum.
- Professional appearance and the ability to exhibit a professional demeanor over the phone, through email, and in person, as required.
- Excellent and demonstrated oral and written English communication skills. Proficiency in a second language is highly desirable.
- Strong knowledge of personal computers and business applications (MS Office tools) with excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task projects.
- Able to make independent choices and recommendations without immediate direction or supervision.
- Travel and participation in after-hours meetings with customers as required.