Reports To: Sr. Director, Customer Success
Location: Boise, Idaho
Implementation Project Manager (SaaS) plays a critical role on the Implementation Services team, interacting with mid-market and enterprise customers every day. The ideal candidate has a broad range of professional experience which includes ‘C’ level customer-facing interaction and presentations in a post-sales environment, technical implementations, and project management.
Specifically, the ideal candidate will be responsible for managing implementation projects for major customers by meeting with customers in person and / or via web; planning, coordinating, and managing the onboarding SaaS project within budget, timeline and scope.
The candidate will also be strong in relationship building and account management. Customer growth and new business opportunities are closely related to the daily project activities and have become a natural extension of the Implementation Project Manager’s skill set.
- Interact with C-level and other levels of enterprise customer daily via phone, email, and in-person.
- Lead (up to) multi-month implementation projects from inception through delivery to Customer Success.
- Manage multiple customer projects at the same time.
- Own the success of the customer instance
- Manage the customer to ensure project success
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field or certification that supports the key responsibilities of the job is strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of e-commerce and payments ecosystems is preferred.
- PMP certification, strongly preferred
- Social ease and a strong and demonstrated ability to build relationships with a variety of different people and personality types.
- Positive attitude and an outgoing personality with a high standard of decorum.
- Professional appearance and the ability to exhibit a professional demeanor over the phone, through email, and in person, as required.
- Excellent and demonstrated oral and written English communication skills.
- Proficiency in a second language is highly desirable.
- Strong knowledge of personal computers and business applications (MS Office tools) with excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task projects.
- Able to make independent choices and recommendations without immediate direction or supervision.
- Experience in face to face presentations with C-Level customers
- Detail-oriented with strong time management skills
- Ability to work through customer issues