Reports To: Sr. Events and Integrated Marketing Mgr
Location: Boise, ID
Kount is seeking a marketing/event coordinator to support a team responsible for internal and external marketing and event efforts. The marketing/event coordinator must be a strong team player, with a willingness to constantly tackle new projects, who demonstrates excellent attention to detail. Required skills include project management, goal setting and administrative support. To be successful in this role, the person must have the ability to work under pressure, demonstrate active listening and exhibit organizational skills. This is a demanding and diverse role that includes a mix of administrative tasks, project coordination and creative work. This person will also plan, organize, and implement a variety of in-person and virtual team building events.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create and manage project plans for various marketing and event activities.
- Plan and execute virtual and in-person team building events for all of Kount.
- Provide administrative & billing support to the marketing and sales event team members, as needed.
- Ensure timely processing of event leads.
- Process, file and track event contracts and payments.
- Update & maintain proper records in Salesforce.com.
- Maintain the event calendar and ensure events are promoted on our website, social media, etc.
- Drive a culture of collaboration and communication amongst sales and marketing.
- Manage and maintain marketing projects coming in and out of marketing from other internal business units.
- Establish regular Sales, Customer Service, Product and IT communications/processes for Marketing support and execution.
- Maintain, Track, and measure proper execution of the Event show process
- Provide weekly summaries of events and lead execution.
- A Bachelors degree
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in a marketing communications or marketing programs role—preferably in an e-commerce or software-as-a-service (SaaS) environment
- Experience with online and offline marketing tactics and techniques
- Experience with B2B marketing
- Attention to detail with excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility, and resourcefulness
- Demonstrated success under pressure, while managing multiple projects and deadlines
- A consistently positive attitude as well as a high level of enthusiasm and initiative
- Proven abilities in software applications including Microsoft Office & Salesforce
- Ability to travel and support events, including internationally
Job conditions / work environment:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Job performed at a desk in front of a computer.
- Requires heavy use of keyboard and mouse.
- Requires sitting for long periods of time.
- Casual work environment.