Reports To: Marketing
Location: Boise, Idaho
Kount’s Marketing Operations Specialist will build and execute best in class marketing programs, manage the systems required to generate demand, and will be responsible for building dashboards, metrics, and analytics to continuously measure the effectiveness, conversions, and cost of campaigns and acquisition channels.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Execute Marketo programs, nurture programs, and landing pages
- Assist with technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads
- Maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Maintain metrics reporting on marketing and sales activities including effectiveness and business impact
- Monitor campaigns to optimize performance based on industry best practices
- Provide recommendations that enhance future campaign performance and measurements
- Develop robust KPIs and scorecards for marketing performance monitoring
- Present analysis and findings to a variety of audience
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
Qualifications and minimum requirements:
- Previous working experience as a Marketing Operations Analyst for 2-5 years
- Bachelor’s in marketing or relevant field
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Experience using Salesforce, Marketo or other marketing automation tools
- Experience with fraud prevention technology, payments, or a SaaS product preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities while maintaining deadlines
- Must have excellent computer skills including the use of Microsoft Office applications
Job conditions / Work environment:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Job performed at a desk in front of a computer.
- Requires heavy use of keyboard and mouse.
- Requires sitting for long periods of time.
- Casual work environment.