Reports To: VP - Sales, Kount
Location: Boise, ID
Partner Business Manager will support all aspects of the company’s partner sales activities and report to the Partner Channel Director. As a key member of the partner channel sales team, you will have primary responsibility for specified partner channel revenue targets. You will achieve success through developing and building relationships with strategic partners, training partner sales and support staff, creating revenue opportunities with partners, support cooperative marketing efforts driving demand generation, and co-selling in parallel with all partner customer facing distribution and account management channels.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the execution of the strategic sales plan specifically working with channel partners to meet or exceed assigned revenue targets.
- Responsible for execution of all tactical initiatives assigned in effort to meet sales objectives and revenue targets.
- Helps define and develop channel partner policies and programs to maximize opportunities for increasing revenue and market share.
- Identify, establish and maintain relationships with current and potential channel partners
- Reports on sales activities, leads, sales funnel, and overall channel partner effectiveness
- Demonstrates technical selling skills and product knowledge in all areas that allows the Channel Partner Sales Manager to deliver effective presentations to both current and potential partners.
- Must be proficient with utilization of Salesforce to maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities in effort to maximize effectiveness.
- Works closely with acquisition team to minimize channel conflict.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Acts as a face of the company at tradeshows and other key industry events.
Qualifications and minimum requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- 5+ years channel/partner sales experience, with 3 years technology sales and/or the payment industry experience preferred.
- Experience developing highly productive channel partner relationships.
- Proven track record of initiating and successfully driving incremental revenue opportunities through channel partners.
- Demonstrated consistent quota achievement in technology sales.
- Excellent and demonstrated oral and written communication skills.
- Uses consultative selling approach, high energy, strong qualifying and closing skills.
- Strong knowledge of personal computers and applications.
- Ability to multi-task projects.
- Social ease and a strong and demonstrated ability to build relationships with a variety of different people and personality types.
- Positive attitude and an outgoing personality with a high standard of decorum.
- Professional appearance and the ability to exhibit a professional demeanor over the phone, through email, and in person, as required.
- Must possess exceptional problem-solving, analytical, and research skills.
- Able to make independent choices and recommendations without immediate direction or supervision.
- Travel and participation in after-hours meetings with customers as required.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Some job functions are performed at a desk in front of a computer.
- Requires heavy use of keyboard, mouse and telephone.
- Requires sitting or standing for long periods of time.
- Casual work environment when not presenting to or meeting with clients or prospective customers
- Travel required a minimum of 50% of the time