Reports To: Sr Partner Marketing Manager
Location: Boise, ID
As a key member of the Kount marketing team, the Partner Marketing Manager is responsible for executing marketing programs to assist Kount Tier 1 partners in training, promotional activities, and sales through the partner channel. The Partner Marketing Manager must be able to work cross-functionally, coordinating programs with various teams such as Marketing, Partner Sales, Technical Sales and Customer Success, in order to accomplish established growth goals for each partner.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop collateral, content, and tools that can be used to assist Tier 1 partners in promoting and selling Kount products.
- Create co-marketing plans/programs working with Partner Sales team to understand partner needs and helping accomplish quarterly and yearly goals.
- Align partner marketing objectives with Kount marketing objectives.
- Create, manage, and monitor training programs and incentives for partners.
- Work closely with the partner sales organization.
- Work with internal and external resources to develop materials supporting marketing campaigns and other collateral and activities creating world-class marketing campaigns.
- Develop relationship with partner marketing teams to help Partner Sales achieve growth goals.
- Be Kount’s “brand advocate”.
- Direct, manage and oversee Partner Marketing Manager(s) work, projects and goals.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field is required.
- A minimum 5 years’ experience in marketing, channel or partner marketing strongly preferred.
- Proven ability to develop and execute marketing programs that accomplish established objectives.
- Experience marketing a SaaS product.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to function as a contributing team member and interact positively and openly with peers.
- Energy, excitement, and good personality are very important.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities while maintaining deadlines.
- Must have excellent computer skills including using Microsoft Office applications.
- Must work proactively in a fast-paced, team-oriented culture, be highly organized, and possess the ability to work independently and with others.
- Must be able to work on deadline-driven projects to meet demanding schedules.
- Excellent team management and collaborative skills.
- Some travel may be required.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Job performed at a desk in front of a computer.
- Requires heavy use of keyboard and mouse.
- Requires sitting for long periods of time.
- Casual work environment.