Reports To: Sales Enablement Manager
Location: Boise, Idaho
As part of the Sales Enablement team, the Sales Enablement Trainer will help drive our high-performance culture through training, coaching and cross-functional communication. You will be responsible for creating and collaborating on sales training content, as well as preparing for and conducting both in-person and virtual training sessions. You will train both new and existing Kount sellers on value-based selling, product knowledge, prospecting, effective discovery, negotiation skills, sales process, call planning, CRM hygiene and other tools/resources relative to successful job performance. The Sales Enablement Trainer will listen to recorded sales calls, conduct ride-alongs and solicit feedback from the sales teams, then formally document and present findings to relevant departments on a consistent basis (primarily Product, Marketing and Customer Success). In addition, you will look for and execute on opportunities to enhance Kount’s Sales Enablement programs.
- Build and manage repository of on-demand learning assets (videos, presentations, etc) and ensure content is up-to-date and relevant.
- Coordination, scheduling, and facilitation of sales trainings.
- Ongoing support of sales new hire onboarding program, including creation of a self-driven training curriculum.
- Develop assessments to measure the effectiveness of the curriculum and learner performance, integrating results into new and existing course curriculum.
- Develop and optimize Kount’s Learning Management System for self-directed e-training courses and comprehension checks.
- Development and execution of a product knowledge certification processes for Kount sellers.
- Formalize a continuous feedback program with relevant departments, including reporting and ongoing communication of new hire certification progress to sales leaders.
- Work closely with all cross-functional departments in the development and deployment of client facing training programs.
- Coordinate and program manage the Kount sales kickoff event with the Sales Enablement Manager.
- 3-5 years of B2B sales experience or enterprise sales management experience, preferably in SaaS
- 2+ years of training and facilitation skills (both in-person and virtual)
- 2+ years of Sales Enablement curriculum development expertise; a deep knowledge of adult learning principles and end to end process to develop and deliver enablement via multiple deployment methods
- 2+ years of Salesforce experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent related experience
Extra points for any of the following:
- GSuite, Office 365, Outreach, Confluence
- Proficient in L&D principles including adult learning theory, instructional design, and technology-based learning, and skill development
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Job performed at a desk in front of a computer.
- Requires heavy use of keyboard and mouse.
- Requires sitting for long periods of time.
- Casual work environment