Reports To: Chief Sales Officer
Location: Boise, Idaho
Senior Director, Partner Channel will support all aspects of the company’s partner sales activities and report to the Chief Sales Officer. In this position, you will assist in developing and executing the company’s overall strategic sales plan as it relates to our channel partners globally. As a key member of the sales team, you will have primary responsibility for achieving individual MBOs (management by objectives) and channel partner revenue targets and expanding our channel partnership footprint. You will achieve success through building, managing, and leading a high-performance team. You will develop strategic plans to target and engage new strategic partners to resell Kount products. You will align relationships with key channel partners, training partner sales and support staff, creating sales opportunities with partners and assist in marketing activities to the partner’s customer base.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Responsible for the execution of the strategic sales plan specifically working with channel partners to meet or exceed assigned revenue targets. Works closely with sales team to minimize channel conflict and accomplishes MBOs as assigned.
- Responsible for execution of all tactical activities assigned in effort to meet sales objectives and revenue targets.
- Helps define and develop channel partner policies and programs to maximize opportunities for increasing revenue and market share.
- Identify, establish and maintain relationships with current and potential channel partners
- Reports on sales activities, leads, sales funnel, and overall channel partner effectiveness
- Demonstrates technical selling skills and product knowledge in all areas that allows the Channel
- Partner Sales Senior Director to give effective presentations to both current and potential
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Acts as a face of the company at tradeshows and other key industry events.
- Strategize and prioritize your team’s sales pipeline
- Negotiate commercial terms with new and strategic partners
- Develop compelling value proposition to engage partner channel
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- 10+ years channel/partner sales experience, with 5 years of Payment and or fraud experience.
- Experience developing highly productive channel partner relationships at executive levels
- Proven track record of initiating and successfully driving incremental revenue opportunities
- through channel partners
- Demonstrated consistent quota achievement in technology sales.
- Excellent and demonstrated oral and written communication skills.
- Uses consultative selling approach, high energy, strong qualifying and closing skills.
- Strong knowledge of personal computers and applications.
- Ability to multi-task projects.
- Social ease and a strong and demonstrated ability to build relationships with a variety of different
- people and personality types.
- Positive attitude and an outgoing personality with a high standard of decorum.
- Professional appearance and the ability to exhibit a professional demeanor over the phone,
- through email, and in person, as required.
- Must possess exceptional problem-solving, analytical, and research skills.
- Able to make independent choices and recommendations without immediate direction or
- Travel and participation in after-hours meetings with customers as required.