Reports To: QA Manager
Location: Boise, Idaho
Kount has an opening for an SDET in our Boise, Idaho office
- Plan, organize and assist agile team efforts in Quality
- Triage, troubleshoot and fix automation related defects
- Work closely with Product to discover testability requirements
- Provide consistent and active communication and execution of the Kount Quality Strategy
- Contribute to all layers of the test automation pipeline while applying development best practices
- Articulate risks, defects and status to appropriate audiences
- Participate in peer design and code reviews
- Evaluate tools and technologies for automation best practices
- Monitor, support and improve CI/CD pipelines, as it relates to test automation
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years professional software development or test automation experience, preferably in a SaaS delivery model
- Front End UI Automation testing and API Automation testing
- Deep knowledge of CI/CD tools such as Bamboo or Gitlab
- Ability to think abstractly and deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems
- Excellent communication skills and desire to work in a collaborative team environment
Job conditions / work environment:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Job performed at a desk in front of a computer.
- Requires heavy use of keyboard and mouse.
- Requires sitting for long periods of time.
- Casual work environment.