Reports To: Sr Director, Growth Marketing
Location: Boise, Idaho
Kount is looking for a strategically minded, energetic marketer who revels in the details and has proven to successfully implement marketing campaigns and projects in the midst of constant change. As an integral part the marketing team, this person must constantly be willing to tackle new projects, find creatively pragmatic ways to make things happen and be ready for new challenges in a growing industry. They should be a team player that works autonomously to build relationships and find ways to contribute to Kount’s strategic business and marketing plans to profitably grow the business.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
The person in this role will manage many duties and responsibilities. Here’s some of what a successful candidate would be doing:
- Lead, manage, and execute demand generation strategies for new products, account-based marketing, and other demand gen initiatives.
- Develop, implement, and support a wholistic campaign launch to include relevant strategies – such as webinars, email, SEO, paid search, display ads, sponsorships, social, and more.
- Launch campaigns with a focus on ROI – monitoring and reporting on metrics while identifying opportunities to optimize marketing program effectiveness.
- Drive pipeline and revenue with the execution of strategic demand gen campaigns.
- Manage and implement target account marketing strategies to support account-based selling.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with sales, customer success, and other internal teams to communicate and launch new demand gen campaigns.
- Work respectively and effectively with the marketing team to scope, develop, design and execute new demand gen strategies.
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings for campaign strategies.
- Develop and understand personas for different Kount products and solutions.
- Travel as needed to support events and marketing activities.
Qualifications and minimum requirements:
- A Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- A minimum of 5-7 years of relevant experience in a marketing communications or marketing programs role—preferably in a B2B or software-as-a-service (SaaS) environment
- Experience with online and offline marketing tactics and techniques
- Proven success in developing and marketing information/digital products highly desired
- Attention to detail with excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility, and resourcefulness
- Demonstrated success under pressure, while managing multiple projects and deadlines
- A consistently positive attitude as well as a high level of enthusiasm and initiative
- Proven abilities in software applications including Microsoft Office
- Strong knowledge of SFDC, Marketo, WordPress, and other marketing technologies is a strong plus
- Ability to travel to events and other Kount offices as needed
Job conditions / work environment:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Job performed at a desk in front of a computer.
- Requires heavy use of keyboard and mouse.
- Requires sitting for long periods of time.
- Casual work environment.