Reports To: GM/SVP Kount
Location: Boise, Idaho
The Kount Strategy & Execution Specialist will be responsible for driving executional excellence, liaising with other teams across USIS, other Business Units and Centers of Excellence, supporting the GM/SVP Kount in leading key initiatives to drive revenue growth and representing the Kount team on corporate initiatives as needed. This role will ensure initiatives meet desired objectives as well as identify opportunities to enable and accelerate revenue growth.
This role will manage large and complex cross functional programs and initiatives to support the GM/SVP Kount in driving revenue growth and excelling in business operations. These will include initiatives to build, activate, and operationalize new capabilities, new functions, and new areas of growth. These new areas of growth will span multiple verticals, capabilities, and business units across Equifax.
Who is Kount?
Kount, an Equifax Company, delivers digital fraud prevention and account protection for more than 9,000 leading brands and payment providers. Linked by Kount’s award-winning AI, the Identity Trust Global Network analyzes signals from 32 billion annual interactions to personalize experiences across the spectrum of trust — from ensuring frictionless experiences to blocking fraud. Quick and accurate identity trust decisions deliver safe payment, account creation, and login events while reducing digital fraud, chargebacks, false positives, and manual reviews.
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
The perks of being an Equifax employee?
- We offer excellent compensation packages with market competitive pay, comprehensive healthcare packages, 401k matching, schedule flexibility, work from home opportunities, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
- Grow at your own pace through online courses at Learning @ Equifax.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with Kount leadership team, USIS and other BU stakeholders, and COE stakeholders to translate corporate, vertical, and channel strategies into specific Kount imperatives and executable plans
- Collaborate, influence, and coordinate across a broad internal stakeholder group to align on strategy, develop key work streams and plans, and drive execution against those plans to drive revenue growth. Stakeholder engagement includes:
- Senior Leadership across USIS and the Enterprise
- Sales and Capability leaders and respective teams across Kount, USIS, and the Enterprise
- Other functional leaders including marketing, operations, legal, technology, HR, finance, etc.
- Engage with the Kount team and across the organization to anticipate and address risks and issues, drive accountability, manage expectations with key stakeholders, execute, and report progress towards the goals and objectives of each initiative.
- Develop structure, cadence, agendas, content and leading various forums related to initiatives (eg operational reviews with core team, regular updates or steering committee meetings with senior level stakeholders)
- Lead the development of various reporting packages related to the initiative including financial reporting, pipeline reporting, and program health reporting
- Partner with Strategy and Execution Leader and Finance to develop annual Kount budget and business plans
- Develop content for various Kount communications (USIS updates, Quarterly webcasts, Board of Director updates)
- Represent Kount Organization on corporate and special projects as required, including third party consulting engagements.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- A minimum of 5 years experience leading large programs across applicable corporate functions (e.g., Pricing, Sales, Marketing, Strategy, Finance, Technology, Data and Analytics)
- A minimum of 5 years experience developing and implementing strategy for complex growth initiatives or business transformations which involve large cross-functional teams in a highly matrixed environment
- A minimum of 5 years experience project, program management, and process improvement experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field, or equivalent experience
Extra points for any of the following:
- Previous experience working with sales teams
- Previous experience in the data, analytics and/or technology industry
- Masters or advanced degree
- Ability to endorse change, sponsor change initiatives and search for other organizations best practices to adopt or modify change
Success attributes of an Equifax employee; does this describe you?
- Think and act differently
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.