“Kount has arguably the strongest position of any fraud prevention vendor in the payment service provider market,” said 451 Research’s Jordan McKee in reference to the Kount and Barclays partnership announcement.
Mastercard launched its new Recovery Insights initiative, which includes a collection of tools and research aimed at helping governments pinpoint where aid needs to flow and helping businesses fine-tune operations to serve consumers more efficiently.
The world of payments processing will be a very different place by the end of 2020 than it was at the beginning — one where securing transactions will take on a new priority for merchants and consumers alike.
With unemployment rates skyrocketing across the world as prolonged COVID-19 impacts are felt across the global economy, people who are forced to stay at home without a source of income are beginning to learn new skills to sustain themselves.
and Fraud Tracker
eCommerce transaction trends changed last week as many areas began to reopen. While quick service restaurants continue to show growth, other industries that grew rapidly are gradually leveling out.
Other new eCommerce trends this week show:
- Gaming and Wireless are up 71% from the February average
- Vitamins and wellness remain popular, up 61% year over year
- Pet supply purchases are beginning to level out, but remain up 190% over the February average.
Read the full update to see the impact of gradual reopening on U.S. eCommerce.
- 3 Steps to Stop Chargebacks and Recover Lost Revenue
Featuring Chargebacks 911’s Don Bush and Kount’s Casey Zenner
Thursday, June 11, 11 a.m. MT
- Chargeback Protection Trends & Best Practices
TechTalks with RetailX and IRCE Presented by Kount’s Casey Zenner
Tuesday, June 23, 12:00 p.m. MT
- Capitalizing on 3DS2.0: Reduce Customer Friction, Chargebacks, and False Positives
Featuring Barclays’ Shoaib Shahid, 451 Research’s Jordan McKee, and Kount’s Troy St. Pierre
Thursday, June 25, 9 a.m. MT