- Kount recommends a risk-based authentication (RBA) approach. By establishing identity trust at ever interaction, it streamlines the customer experience while protecting accounts and transactions.
- Learn more about stopping account takeover.
- According to PYMNTS, 54 percent of consumers who have moved at least one of their routine activities online since the pandemic began are very interested in getting vaccinated, but roughly three-quarters of them still do not plan to go back to shopping in stores the way they did prior to March 2020.
- It’s critical for retailers to invest in digital innovations to continue to provide digital shopping options. Fraud detection is the cornerstone of digital customer experiences.
- The Economic Impact Payment cards were issued as part of the second round of COVID-19 stimulus money.
- With millions of debit cards being introduced, scammers will do anything they can to get their hands-on card numbers, including using malicious bots to run card testing operations.
- Businesses need to protect against the use of stolen credentials on eCommerce platforms. Next-generation AI protects against new and existing fraud attacks.
- Showing the continued struggles of retail stores in the pandemic era, Nordstrom reported a 22 percent net sales decline for the nine-week holiday period that ended Jan. 2.
- As eCommerce becomes more of a requirement in today’s world, businesses need to focus on their digital customer experience and be able to maintain the same level of service as they would a face-to-face interaction. Data on Demand is key in getting to know your customers digitally and providing personalized customer experiences based on their wants and needs.
- If you’re working remotely, online gaming could be yet another vector for a cyberattack on your home network and eventually on your company’s network and data.
- Businesses need to protect themselves from common types of attacks, like credential stuffing. Learn more about how malicious bot attacks use credential stuffing.
- Some of the most common tactics include phishing emails or impersonation scams, with some bad actors harnessing bots to reach thousands of consumers at once with these schemes.
- Learn how to identify and stop eCommerce return and refund fraud.
January 18, 2021
Weekly news digest