Account Takeover, Game Over: The Prevalence of ATO Attacks on Gamers
Download the survey to learn more about:
- How often consumers surveyed made online gaming purchases
- How much consumers surveyed spent on an average purchase
- How many times consumers surveyed were hacked or experienced unusual activity on their gaming accounts
- If consumers surveyed have ever disputed a gaming purchase and why
- What consumers surveyed think developers could do to improve confidence in gaming account security
Tell us a bit about you
Submit the form below to unlock your content!
Your content has been unlocked and will be presented shortly.
Emerging and evolving fraud trends are putting account takeover attacks on the rise across industries. Fraudsters target customer accounts for the value they store: credit card numbers, rewards points, personal identifier information, and more.
The increased demand for online purchase options makes user accounts attractive for businesses. But that perk is also a liability, especially in the online gaming industry.
To learn more about the prevalence and effects of account takeover attacks on the gaming industry, Kount went to the source. We surveyed over 1,000 consumers who have purchased video games in the last year to find out how often they experience unusual account activity and what they think gaming companies can do about it.
Resources from Kount
Schedule your demo
Fill in the form below and we'll get you a personalized demo scheduled as soon as possible.
Want to learn more?
Schedule a conversation with our team to find out how to grow your business with more confidence.
Certified & secure technology