How to Quickly Resolve Disputes Before They Become Chargebacks
Learn how to intercept and deflect disputes from criminal and friendly fraud, post-authorization and pre-chargeback.
Vice President of Friendly Fraud
Vice President, Business Development
Product Marketing Manager
Once a fraudulent sale is complete, you may not know for up to 6 weeks – when the chargeback arrives. That’s too late to stop fraud, resolve customer disputes, or prevent inventory loss. But a new solution allows businesses to communicate directly with card issuers in real time, notifying them as soon as customers initiate a chargeback. Learn how Ethoca Alerts and Kount’s Dispute and Chargeback Management Solution give businesses time to stop chargebacks and save money.
Discussion topics include:
- Stop the fulfillment of fraudulent orders.
- Prevent chargebacks before they happen and reduce related costs.
- Use fraud alerts to accept more orders with confidence.
- Update fraud rules to prevent future fraud.
- Eliminate related fraudulent orders with link analysis.
- Save customers from the frustrating chargeback process.
Resources from Kount
Want to learn more?
Schedule a conversation with our team to find out how to grow your business with more confidence.