How to Refuse Refunds Without Ruining Customer Experiences
Watch now for expert, insider knowledge on saving sales and stopping refund abuse.
Chief Customer Experience Officer
Director of Customer Analytics Solution Delivery
Today’s consumers have high expectations for refunds and returns. They want to be able to change their minds about purchases and products today, tomorrow, or 10 years later.
But fraudsters — even customers themselves — are finding new ways to get money back without returning goods and take advantage of the refund process. So it’s all the more challenging for your and your teams to sort out what’s real and promote customer-friendly processes without giving away revenue.
Watch this webinar to get expert, insider knowledge on:
- The telltale signs of social engineering and refund abuse
- How to save sales and protect your revenue from refund abuse
- The growing prevalence of sold-to-consumer refund services
- The top refund schemes bad actors use to generate major profits
- How digital fraud solutions can identify refund abuse pre-authorization
Resources from Kount
Want to learn more?
Schedule a conversation with our team to find out how to grow your business with more confidence.