How to Mitigate Chargebacks
Chargeback Fraud Expert
Chargebacks are a top concern for businesses that are expanding their offerings to fulfill customer demand for digital purchasing options.
In fact, over half of respondents in a Kount survey said they think their company’s chargeback rate has increased since March 2020. It can be challenging to distinguish the types of fraud that result in chargebacks. But learning the difference and understanding how chargebacks affect the business — and how to prevent them — can improve operations and increase revenue.
Watch the webinar now, and we’ll bring you up-to-speed on:
- The types of activities that lead to chargebacks
- The direct and hidden costs of chargebacks
- How the customer dispute and chargeback process works
- Dispute and chargeback thresholds that can keep you out of monitoring programs
- How to reduce chargebacks up to 99% and deflect disputes post-authorization
Resources from Kount
Want to learn more?
Schedule a conversation with our team to find out how to grow your business with more confidence.